Rejuvi has developed Spotaway - a new unique brown spot removal technique. This technique makes melanin gradually separate from normal skin tissue and finally peels off. This “extraction” method is substantially more effective than traditional “bleaching” method. Furthermore, Spotaway inhibits the skin’s “memory” to minimize the chance of brown spot regeneration which is the drawback of most other removal methods.
This technique is simple, easy and convenient. This method is designed for removing brown spots, freckles, and common moles (not malignant melanoma). This technique may be used to remove skin tags (small colorless skin elevation) and fat deposit (cholesterol pad).
Rejuvi Spotaway is simple, easy, quick and convenient. It is the most advanced and cost effective tool for skin care professionals.
1) Clean the skin just above a brown spot or a mole. Apply a small drop of Painaway solution (the best topical anesthetics to avoid any discomfort in step 2). Painaway is optional but becomes necessary for a bigger spot or larger area.
2) Gently and evenly scratch the skin right above the brown spot or mole with an acne lancet, a tattoo needle or an object with a sharp point. Using a magnifying lamp, to make sure scratching is even and complete. A slightly bleeding is okay.
3) Stir Rejuvi Spotaway vigorously before use (the bottle is half full for mixing purpose). If too dry, a few drops of distilled or drinking water can be added to adjust viscosity. Apply very small amount of Rejuvi Spotaway only on the scratched skin with a toothpick. Please do not apply Spotaway on normal skin area.
4) Allow drying for 1-2 minutes and then wiping off with Q-tip. Apply Spotaway second time and allow to dry for a few minutes to complete treatment (may apply Spotaway 3 times for a large spot or mole).
Home Care Program:
1) Avoid contact with water for 10-12 hours or overnight. A circular bandage may be used to cover the treated area for taking shower. After 10-12 hours, the treated area can be washed (usually turns to dark), however, do not rub off the brownish scab on the skin.
2) A dark color will appear on the treated spot area and a scab will peel off in a few days (3-5 days, it takes longer for a mole). Do not force the scab off (may rub off gently).
3) After a scab peels off, the brown spot or mole will be completely gone. The treated skin area will show reddish color with a dip (depending upon the spot size).
4) Apply Rejuvi “h” Super Soothing Cream on the area daily to help skin recovery (diminish red ness and fill the dip). In case that a significant redness or infection develops before the scab peels off, a Bacitracin ointment should be applied daily until the problem is gone.