The patented safety needles modules halt and prevent fluid and airborne from entering the handpiece and prevents from cross-contamination. The needles causes less trauma and are more comfortable for the client, because the needles pulls out faster from the skin.
1 Point Nano (0.25mm)
- Safety needles are our second thinnest needle, this penetrates the skin shaft at 0.15mm. Always use 2 tones darker than usual for optimal results. For experienced technicians only.1 Point Liner
- Safety Needle is suitable for fine hair strokes and detailed lines, such as lip corners. Remain watchful against signs of scarring and do not inject the pigment too deeply to avoid too dark a color.1 Point Micro
- Safety Needle is great for creating fine hair strokes. Be careful not to go too deep into the skin as there is less resistance of the skin when using the micro needle.3 Point Liner
- Safety Needle is suitable for drawing lines in eyebrows, fine lip lines, and eyeliner with lash-broadening effect.3 Point Outline
- Safety Needle is a a 3-point needle whereby one of the points protrudes in the direction of the supply opening. Suitable for making a distinct contour to define a high eyeliner, semi hair strokes, and the outer corners of the lips.3 Point Micro
- needle is thinner than the regular 3-point needle. Suitable for ultra-fine lines, such as lower eyeliner and lip corners. Do not inject the pigment too deeply to avoid too dark a color.3 Point Sloped
- Safety Needle has flat form comprising 3 needles in a row. Suitable for relatively high eyeliners, a wide lip liner, or the partial coloring in of lips (Experience desired when working with this needle).