Skin disinfectant Chemi-Pharm Chemisept G, 250 / 500 ml.
Alcoholic skin antiseptic:
• gentle to the skin
• a combination of rapid and long-lasting effects
• broad spectrum of microbiological efficiency
APPLICATION AREAS: CHEMISEPT G is mainly used in hospitals and other medical institutions. It is also suitable for use in beauty clinics and cosmetic salons.
• skin antisepsis before surgical procedures, injections and punctures
• preoperative skin antisepsis
• blood sampling
• cannulation and catheterisation
• skin antisepsis before cosmetic procedures
USAGE: CHEMISEPT G is ready to use and can be applied on the skin by spraying or swabbing.
SKIN ANTISEPSIS BEFORE INJECTIONS AND BLOOD SAMPLING: Apply a sufficient amount of CHEMISEPT G to the relevant skin area by spraying or by rubbing with a soaked swab. Ensure thorough wetting of the skin and let the solution dry. The time of effect is 30 seconds.
PREOPERATIVE SKIN ANTISEPSIS: Apply a sufficient amount of CHEMISEPT G to the operation area by using forceps and soaked swab. Ensure thorough wetting of the area and let the solution dry. Disinfection of the operation area is carried out twice (1,5 minutes both times). The total time of effect is 3 minutes.
No customer reviews for the moment.